Saturday, October 29, 2011
Health is the thing. And no matter how many ways you can measure and quantify symptoms and disease, the only way to be healthy is to add to your health.
So what adds health into your life? I have boiled it down to 7 simple things.
1. Listening to your inner knowing - that gut feeling, instinctual response type knowing everyone has - listen to it
2. Rest - and not just sleeping, actually resting, which can be sleep.
3. Breathing Fresh Air - breathe in fresh air deep and fully every day
4. Food and Water - everyone is different, make sure whatever you choose to eat or drink is fresh and pure. No one diet is right for every one.
5. Sunlight - get healthy amounts of it
6. Activity - both physical and mental activity. The best form of activity is the one you will actually do. And it doesn't have to be the same thing every day.
7. Consciousness - being conscious or aware as you are doing all of the above and living your life